Upon completion of your scan, this will be the name we give to your file and/or online model.
By purchasing this scan, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- A Missoula3D representative will reach out to you to schedule the exact time and the location of your property scan.
- The property being scanned needs to be within 20 miles of Missoula City Limits. If your property is outside of this area, please CONTACT US to see what options exist.
- At the agreed scan time, all belongings, furniture, and staging items need to be in their proper positions. Missoula3D is not responsible for any items left in view that may be inadvertently photographed/scanned.
- Items/imagery found in view cannot be removed after the scan has been uploaded. Removing these items will require the purchase of a new scan.
- All rooms in a property must be physically connected to be part of the same scan. Detached buildings (such as garages, cottage houses, sheds, etc.) must be treated as a separate scan.
- By purchasing a scan, you will be delivered a .ZIP file that includes your .OBJ file, an .MTL file, and corresponding texture image files. These files will require your own manipulation and/or expertise to be viewed online without a Missoula3D hosting plan.
- To reiterate, A hosting account/option must be PURCHASED SEPARATELY to view 3D models online through Missoula3D.